- What information we collect about you
- What choices you have about your information
- How we use your information
- How and with whom we may share the information we have about you
- How we protect your information
- How to contact us with questions or concerns
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our Services;
- When you use certain interactive tools and features of the Services;
- When you sign-up for communications from VisionFire;
- When you participate in an online survey; or
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, VisionFire mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to VisionFire. If you can be identified when this information is combined with other information, or as required by law, we will treat such information as Personal Information.
What Choices Do I Have?
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you (with your consent, when required by applicable law) to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages including announcements, reminders, and opportunities; or
- Undertake additional activities in accordance with your authorization.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by VisionFire about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect. Among other protections described below, when you enter Personal Information (including health information in various tools through our Services), we encrypt the transmission of that information or use SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer) technology.